Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2011 bobcat error code m3404

jimed637 · 2016-03-25 16:49

I'm wonder if anyone can help me out with a error code on my 2011 bobcat T300. When I try to start it I get a error code of M3404. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1bobcan2016-03-25 19:29

    That would indicate a 'Deluxe Panel Error' and communication issue.. a 'fix' might be as simple as removing the battery cable and resetting as I recall someone posting once for this, but it also may indicate an electrical connector issue, and/or perhaps moisture in some sensitive connections.. any chance it has been particularly wet lately..?? Good Luck, let us know what pops up!!

  2. #2jimed6372016-03-26 20:09

    I check the connections and they seemed fine. Do ya have any other suggestions. Thanks

  3. #3Glover2020-04-05 04:04

    Hi there I’m new to this forum, I have a bobcat that is doing the same exact thing.. When I turn on the bobcat, power comes on then shuts off right away then It gives me a code 3404, online it says to check ground connections which I did and also corrosion in all connection terminals. Has anyone else had and was able to fix this problem please