Hi all ...Im a newby and really happy to find such a useful site.. I purchased a (HERO TIME ) HT 50 WOMBAT new in Bisbane ...years ago..I used it for a small biz....driveways... post holes... light clearing pretty much a lot of things. With a Drill ..level bar and Bucket..Also i absolutely needed a machine for my property for pretty much everything ..and regularly.. The 2 cents ive got on these are as follows; 1 The owner needs to be mechanically/ e;ectrically minded minded and capable of actually repairing things ...as like any other machine ...**** happens ie ..u break it or things just break.. 2.Parts are cheap as and Jimmy at WCM in WA does a great job an things are sent fast.his english is not that flash but getting better ..HE does VEWY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE haha good value .and like I said ..cheap 3.The machine is ...easy to work on..very basic .I have had a nigly problem from the start and its intermittant and does it randomly ...Yet to work that one out 4. Performance in my opinion is feckin awsome for what it is..I love my HT 50 even though people bag it out ..they go out and spend a fortume on something they cant fix...so for a small timer or property owner ...go for it ..I would definately buy another one ...hope thats helpful cheers Chris
Welcome to the forum. First time I have heard of the make, got a picture or link?
Ht50 chinese skid steer THESE DAYS THEY ARE A BLUE COLOR AND NO DOUBT BETTER THAN the HT%) ...They arent the same as a COUGAR but probaly same factory ..Cougars had issues with Hydraulics ...but theyre back on the scene these days ...check out WORLDWIDE CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY wcm ...
Hi Guys, I'm also a Newby. and have a HT50 with a dead engine. Does anyone know if you can drop a Jap engine in, i'm told a Nissan Fork Lift motor will fit as the HT%0 chinese engine is a copy, but who knows. Or anyone with a Chinese engine for parts ??