Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2011 Case Sr220

servicem ยท 2024-10-04 21:39

Just bought this unit here about 3 weeks ago and have put a whole 1 hour on it. 504 hours on the clock. I have always been hitting the disconnect when not in use. Tonight I went out and flipped the switch and jumped in the seat. Nothing. It normally beeps and lights up the cluster. I jumped back out and checked the disconnect. Off then back on. Hopped back in the seat and it worked like normal. These seat switches known to cause problems? How do I get to it if I wanted to just changed it out?

Replies1
  1. #1KSSS2024-10-05 01:04

    Yes its the seat switch most likely. When it does that just lift your *** off the seat and come down hard. The seat may be hard being that old with such few hours.