Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2011 case sr250 control issues

gyman98 ยท 2016-11-30 08:51

Has anyone got any first hand experience with the controls in the 2011 case skid steers? Mine are erratic, ie, jumpy movements, keeps moving for half a second after controls are released, moves way more then you expect with little input etc. I've tried adjusting the sensitivity and all the settings through the computer with no improvement. It never really feels like you are controlling it just guiding it. My 2006 case 450 I could pick my nose with it, this one you are lucky to load a pallet in a truck without hitting it. My local dealer says that's just how the 11's are and wants to sell me a new one. There must be some fix, 2012 reflash? Other ideas? I like the skidsteer otherwise just would like to have some control over it Thanks in advance

Replies6
  1. #1JHodnik2024-07-01 23:22

    Any luck with this?

  2. #2billybonca2024-09-11 17:36

    I have a 2015 SR130 Case with joystick controls. It is a nightmare to operate. Same issues you mention. It has about 700 hrs on it and rarely leaves the shop because of this I am afraid to let anyone use it. I have operated many machines and own over 20 machines including 12 skidsteers This one is the worst

  3. #392U 34062024-09-11 19:47

    If you have electric pilot control its likely a software problem. There was an issue in previous flash files that caused this. The most recent flash files seem to have rectified the issue in the vast majority of cases I've dealt with.

  4. #4billybonca2024-09-11 21:07

    Are you saying a Dealership should be able to reboot it and possibly rectify this?? That would be nice !!

  5. #592U 34062024-09-11 21:17

    I would call them with your S/N first. They should be able to look in the system and find the specific article pertaining to the issue. I'm not 100% certain but I believe they will likely have to run the loader and drive function calibrations in EST if they update software. I wouldn't think it'd take more than 60-90 minutes to do it.

  6. #6billybonca2024-09-11 21:31

    I am going to check with them THANKS !!!