Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2011 Case tv380

K&k land management · 2019-08-20 21:57

ok I put me transfer pump new injector pump and new injectors in this machine got bad fuel and it ruined the injector pump and the transfer pump was shot so I decided to do injectors.. the machine does start but hard it runs rough and smokes like a freight train but when you rev it up the smoke clear and it seems to run fine. Possibly out of time or what do you guys thing?

Replies2
  1. #1thepumpguysc2019-08-21 05:42

    More than likely its timing.. U have to activate the cold start solenoid before installing.. I activate it & then u gotta be quick putting it in the hole before the wax motor cools off & changes the timing. or if u can, activate it & put a block between the lever & solenoid to HOLD IT, so u can put it in the hole.. FWIW> don't type when drinking.. Lol

  2. #2K&k land management2019-08-21 16:58

    Well I threw in the towel on this one it beat me I spent 2 full weekends trying to straighten this out and nothing changes how it runs haha ‍♂️. Called the dealer have there mechanic coming Friday to straighten it out hopefully