Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2012 TA 300 off road truck

Hazguy71 · 2023-12-11 12:09

Trying to locate a alternator for a 2012 TA 300 off road truck. Part number is 15504800 but the dealer network wants 6 grand for this part. Any help would be appreciated. I have taken it to two different rebuilders and both can not find any identifiers on the old alternator to locate parts or a replacement. It has a Scndia engine and they have the part locked up as to giving the part number out.

Replies3
  1. #1SlatcoAu2023-12-15 11:47

    $6000 for a alternator is ridiculous....

  2. #2631G2023-12-24 11:05

    I’d call around and see if you can find a good electrical shop and they can either rebuild or source an alternative aftermarket part or figure out what it is and provide a new one. There are only so many vendors that make them ….

  3. #3mowingman2023-12-24 12:06

    Try Bane Equipment in Dallas, Tx. They have a good sized fleet of those in their rental dept, as I recall. I think they were a dealer at one time.