Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2013 Case TR270 Throwing Code 4754

Ross0133 ยท 2026-09-16 13:27

I have a 2013 Case TR270 that ran fine with no codes. The engine had to be pulled to fix a cracked Engine oil pan. When the engine was pulled a strap was used to support the hydrostat pumps. That strap crushed the RH swashplate angle sensor and it then threw a code 4734: Right swashplate Angle sensor pin B open circuit. Thats when we found the crushed sensor. I replaced the sensor and now the machine will start up with no codes until you go to move and it throws the 4754 code. I have calibrated the sensor by watching the voltages on pin 3 and 4 getting them to read 2.486 and 2.509 respectively. I have also performed a Joystick calibration and am still getting code 4754 as soon as I try to move the machine. Again before fixing the oil pan and subsequently crushing the original swash plate sensor I had no codes or issues. Any thoughts on where to go from here would be appreciated thanks.

Replies0

No replies yet.