Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2014 SR210 AUX hydraulic not working

erb224 ยท 2025-06-03 10:03

Very new to skid steers, but been around farm equipment all my life... So forgive me if my question is newbie. I recently purchased a SR210. I put a brush cutter on it and I can't seem to turn the AUX on. I start the machine, get it in operating mode, push the AUX button and the machine immediately goes in park and the AUX doesn't work. Using the thumb control I assumed the aux would just enable, but that isn't happening. The machine came off a dairy, but its in really good shape. I don't think they were using the aux hydaulics at all.

Replies5
  1. #1bad Tom2025-06-03 17:05

    I don't know much about the newer machines, but the PWM driver might be defective.

  2. #2erb2242025-06-03 22:20

    Anybody have fuse/solenoid diagram? Didn't get a chance to look at it today, but would like to test the electrical out...

  3. #3erb2242025-06-09 09:00

    I have no power to the wires headed to the joystick. It gets the power from the PWM?

  4. #4bad Tom2025-06-09 09:18

    That's my understanding. There is a utube video on aux hydraulics not working.

  5. #5erb2242025-06-09 09:19

    I saw the youtube.