Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 333e A/C – no voltage to the blower

JRP27 · 2025-06-02 17:24

I’m working on a John Deere 333e. The A/C blower has stopped. I’ve opened the box to check the blower to find there is no power getting to the blower. I’ve checked the fuse. It is fine. I do have 12v to the relays mounted inside the blower box on a red wire, but nothing else has power. I can’t find a diagram to help me trace backwards through the harness. Does anyone have any drawings that could be helpful?

Replies6
  1. #1Arny L2025-06-02 22:26

    Try looking for resister block, that controls speeds, usually mounted in the airstream of the blower wheel.

  2. #2mg23612025-06-03 05:04

    Machine's complete serial number?

  3. #3JRP272025-06-03 10:31
  4. #4mg23612025-06-03 11:55

    Check your messages.

  5. #5JRP272025-06-03 14:37

    Thank you for the help so far! I have found I do not have 12v to my speed switch. Can you help me find SE2 V5? I jumped 12v to my fan speed switch and the blower came on.

  6. #6mg23612025-06-04 04:49

    Sent.