I’m looking at purchasing a compact loader and I found a 2015 John deere 324k with 11,300 hours. He wants $35,000 for it.. What’s considered high hours for these? Would you be scared to buy that model with those hours? What parts are getting to the end of there life on it with those hours? I have no history on the machine other than it came off a farm is southwest MN. Machine is really pretty clean for those hours. It looks like it was taken care of. Maybe had a lot of idling hours? I attached some photos of it. What do you guys think?
Nice lookin unit. That’s a lot of hrs on anything lol but I reckon depends on how it was used and maintained and how many more hrs u expect to put on it. No experience with these little machines. I know many of the bigger 544 624 size units not uncommon to see 15-20k hrs. Good luck