if I idle the machine up the loader arms quit working but bucket tilt still works. Throwing a code of 2791-00. If I idle it down then the loader arms work. Everything works if it is idled down. Regen’d it manually and everything worked at high idle. Two days later the code is back and now I can’t manually regen. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like your emissions system is shutting you down possibly...……...Welcome to Tier 4!!!!!! I don't know what the code is but someone may. Does your machine run DEF?
No DEF. Just regen. I disconnected battery and tried it again but no luck. Pulled all electrical connections and reseated them all. All fuses check out good.
Your going to have to call your Mustang dealer and get a code definition. If I were you, I'd call Mustang tech service and talk to them directly.
Try searching for and private messaging a member that goes by “apetad” I believe he works for a mustang dealer and may be able to help...