Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2016 bobcat s530

Kevin P G · 2019-02-11 23:13

Hi Peeps! Just wanted to start saying, i learn a lot from you guys and im a newbie in skidsteers.. im looking to buy my first used bobcat.. and was wondering what is this piece on the picture is? and is it normal to rust... i ask that for the reason all similar s530 that are for sale, all of them seemed to be painted in grey and no rust at all... just wondering if i should stay away or not... sorry still dont know how to post images so heres the link this is the one that looks good.. even the tube looks painted https://ibb.co/7Gzv3XH and this one is the one that im Looking at https://ibb.co/3B1PKhw thank you!

Replies9
  1. #1Kevin P G2019-02-12 15:48

    Wow, nobody.

  2. #2partsandservice2019-02-12 23:47

    The rusty part you are having questions about is a replacement high pressure fuel pump. It is rusty because it is a replacement pump that was not painted with the original assembly. The external rust will have no effect on the operation of the pump.

  3. #3Kevin P G2019-02-12 23:49

    Thank you for your reply!

  4. #4Vetech632019-02-18 06:50

    Am I having Dejavu? I swear I answered this same question last week.

  5. #5partsandservice2019-02-18 07:49

    Yea you did, right after I responded here I scrolled to the skid steer forum and there it was again. Newbie without etiquette.

  6. #6Vetech632019-02-18 07:56

    Really need a gun to the head emote

  7. #7Kevin P G2019-02-18 08:21

    Calm down kiddos... did a mistake in posting twice.... no need to attack a newbie

  8. #8partsandservice2019-02-18 08:42

    Don't expect anything other than grouchy from me on Monday morning.

  9. #9Vetech632019-02-18 15:16

    We aint attacking...…...we are just yanking your chain.