Recently picked up a 2020 Bobcat E26 with 2100 hours that needs some love. I'm working through the issues and maintenance items one by one and currently trying to troubleshoot the two diagnostic codes that it is displaying. I have the 822 page Service Manual (Part# 7354962) however it doesn't say anything about these codes beyond what the in-cab display does which is pretty frustrating. M0216 - Hydraulic/hydrostatic Filter Not Connected I changed both hydraulic filters and cut the old ones open expecting it to look like a cheap strip club in there. To my joy/surprise there was no glitter at all and the filter media looked a little dirty but otherwise great for being over a year old. The sensor on the filter housing is connected and I cleaned the contacts on the plugs just to be sure it was making a good connection. and M2522 - Load Sense Sensor Out Of Range Low I can't even find anywhere in the 800+ pages that even mentions that the machine HAS a Load Sense Sensor and Bobcat's Parts site doesn't list one for my machine. Not sure where to even start for this one... The machine seems to operate alright, it smokes a little (white smoke) on cold start although it fires up instantly, like surprisingly fast compared to my '17 T450. The smoke clears up within a minute or so and all the hydraulics work although I haven't pushed it too hard until I can figure out what's going on with these codes. If it's hurt I don't want to make it worse. Appreciate any insight or advice ya'll might have! Thanks!
I've seen options that are not installed on a machine accidentally get turned on in the service analyzer during an update. A dealer can hook up and check which ones are turned on and turn off the option if you desire. This would be in reference to the load sense code. If your machine didn't come with the option, you'll find a blank triangle shaped 3 wire plug in the area of the battery if memory serves me.
That would make so much sense for the load sensor error! I can't find anywhere that would indicate that's even a real option/thing for an R2 E26 anyway. I'll check for that plug by the battery, I know exactly where you're referring to. Thank you!