I bought a zx35u-2 closed cab machine that smacked a bridge 13 years ago. And since then the machine has had no windows. Inside the cab has taken quite a beating from the elements. The travel levers were nearly seized. The hvac was inop. And the monitor is out. I've fabbed up some makeshift windows(lexan). And made a door from box tubing. I've managed to free up the travel levers by cutting the (shocks??) Off the sides. And got the heat and air to function. The one problem left is the monitor and dummy lights are out. I can not for the life of me find the correct monitor. When I search by part number. And by model number I get a different monitor. I know I'm not crazy. Because the operators manual shows my monitor. I've also found listings of roughly 2005-10 deere 35d with my monitor. I've got the local deere dealer trying to locate one and he asked me for a picture of mine and that's where the trail goes cold. I would also be interested in a full cab if it's not outrageously expensive.
Monitor part # 4615754 subs to # 4712401 which is used on the ZX27U,35U, 50U -3 series. You could try looking for # 4607536 which is the -2 monitor for the Japanese market.
The only thing I'm finding is the 4607536. Which is showing a different monitor. The 401 number comes up with genuine parts. But no pictures. And they are about $1500. I'm pretty sure the 3 series has a different monitor
Interesting. Monitors 4615754 and 4607536 are mounted in the same part # covers. .
4712401 was the correct part. The dealer finally came through. They were able to get pictures of the part before I ordered it. The part was pretty pricey. But they beat all the online prices. Out the door was $1350.
I just saw this monitor search message, otherwise I could have saved you $1000.
Do you have a parts machine? Or aftermarket?
We have equipment capable of machining flange keys connecting engines and hydraulic pumps. We also supply aftermarket and some original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. Inquiries are welcome.