Have a 216b3 w narrow luff tires. Would like to switch to a wide turf tire and rim. It really sinks in especially when it’s wet or damp. Great little machine but would like a more yard friendly version lol. Anyone ever looked into this. Thanks
What size are the tires and rims? Might be able to just put wider traction tires on the rims.
I’ll have to see if there’s a run size on it but tires are 10x16.5 I believe. I know the rims look narrow. I would think it would need a wider off set rim for what I have have in mind. I’ve seen them on the little articulated loaders that he tree guys use
It would depend on how much room between the wheel and machine. You don't want to have the tires wider than the bucket though. It sounds like you want wider tires than what are normally used.
Yeah it’s close now that’s why I say offset rims. Not woorried about wider than the bucket. I just use it around the property at the house. Pickin up downed limbs mostly or with forks for lifting. I have a 72” grapple rake on it now. It doesn’t get much use lol.