Title says it all. Had one of my guys hook our self leveling $5k laser to one of our smaller (but still 24v) machines for battery power. Long story. From what he says, the motor sped the rotation of the laser up to "way too fast" levels, he noticed it, and unplugged it immediately from the machine. When I got there the motor was still rotating even though it was no longer plugged in to any power source. Screen now reads error 0010, book says code means take to the dealer. We removed the battery just for a "hard" reset, error persists. Am I buying a new laser? Pls tell me no HEF. Pls.
I would send it to the dealer for evaluation, my guess is they're the only ones that will know.
You mean a bunch of gearheads on the internet won't be much help? Preposterous!
My first guess is that anyone in the know will want the make/model and possibly serial number of the laser in question. My guess on the code is it's a hard code that can't be cleared aside from someone with dealer access.