Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

244j blowing fuse

BAD5oh · 2024-05-07 14:01

John Deere 244j blowing fuse for parking brake circuit and I believe FR is same one . Getting maybe half hour and then it blows during operation grabbing a scoop or just driving in the yard. Once you stop, it sets the brake and then have to replace fuse to disengage brake. I don’t have software

Replies8
  1. #1mg23612024-05-08 05:34

    Serial number? Fuse F9?

  2. #2BAD5oh2024-05-08 19:22

    JX713045 I don’t remember off the top of my head. I’d have to confirm tomorrow. But I do know the fuse is at the very top in the fuse panel

  3. #3mg23612024-05-09 05:13

    Check your messages.

  4. #4BAD5oh2024-05-09 06:47

    Thank you very much. And yes confirmed it is F9

  5. #5BAD5oh2024-05-15 10:33

    Just to update. Im Getting codes e2002 and e3013. Now as soon as I hit parking brake switch, it immediately blows the fuse when engine is running. With engine off If I power the release solenoid with my power probe, rigging a 10 amp fuse in line with my power probe, fuse doesn’t blow. Am I testing this correctly? Pressure switch I do not know where it’s located

  6. #6mg23612024-05-16 05:05

    E2002 is not applicable to your machine. It is for secondary steering. Are you sure that is the code you see? Post a picture of the codes. E3013 does not come up in my list at all.

  7. #7BAD5oh2024-05-16 07:51
  8. #8mg23612024-05-16 12:14

    Interesting ! My list has E3010 and E3011 (for the hydraulic temperature circuit), E3014 and E3015 (for the ground speed sensor), but no E3013. Sorry, I will not be able to help with the E3013.