Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tilting cab on Volvo L180H?

ireland ยท 2024-05-07 06:25

Hi folks, I've an awkward hose to replace on our L180H shovel The shovel is equipped with the hand pump for tilting the cab but I cannot find the procedure in the op manual and I am weary of pumping in case there are cables or assemblies to be disconnected first Does anyone have the procedure for tilting the cab? The pump is functioning and when I apply a few pumps, the cab does rise slightly against two very large hold down bolts front and rear of the door and also the suspension mount to the front rises. I assume all three of these need to be unbolted first? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1sfrs42024-05-13 12:25

    Hi, there are 2 positions for the cab tilt, 1 is 30 deg the other is fully over see the attached. see attached

  2. #2ireland2025-02-13 12:56

    @sfrs4 I do apologise, I never did check back in and I've only logged in this evening but your guides were exactly what I needed so many thanks!