Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

277c work tool aux electrical pin outs

Skidoojunky ยท 2014-03-22 20:58

Hey guys, I have a std flow 2008 277c that I need some help with. I recently purchased a John Deere pr184b harley rake. The rake was wired for a Deere skid steer. I went to my cat dealer today and bought the proper plug and pins to re wire the Deere end. All the Deere harness has is 3 wires, 2 powers and one ground to operate the coils on the hydraulic dump block to fire the angle adjust cylinders. My question is which 3 pins to I need to use to run this tool. I used a multi meter to test what I thought were the correct pins. I used the top three pins on the skid plug but it will only swing the rake to the right. Any thoughts? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2014-03-22 22:07

    Would the electrical schematic for your 277 be of any help? If so please PM me your email address and the full serial number of your machine.

  2. #2Skidoojunky2014-03-22 22:37

    Pm sent...thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk