Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D100 backhoe attachment.

biged72 ยท 2014-03-22 00:20

Hello has anyone ever converted 4 stick to 2 stick on older D100? Also where can I find out what year the backhoe is? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2014-03-22 00:37

    I had a D100XR years ago. Mine was wobble stick. I never knew that 4 stick was an option. The two sticks next to the wobble sticks are for the stablizers on the one that I had. Have you run it to confirm its 4 stick? As to the year, running the PIN through a CASE dealer might tell you the year. Although I don't think it much matters, they never made many changes to that attachment to my knowledge.

  2. #2Desertwheeler2014-03-22 02:15

    I converted my old one. But I made the setup myself after looking at similar setups. I'll try to find some pictures but it is retry easy to make your own.

  3. #3stovein2014-03-22 09:27

    Mine is 4 plus the stabilizers also and I remember seeing a conversion and pictures on the internet. It did seem like a pretty straightforward project. Pictures would be nice.

  4. #4biged722014-04-01 18:32

    D100 Hey Desertwheeler, Sorry I took so long to reply back, if you have pictures that would be awesome. Thanks again.