Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

287B interlock override light stays on

Mfaraone ยท 2023-04-04 22:57

Good Evening, My Roller switch does not work but the two buttons do. My interlock override light also stays on. Any ideas?

Replies6
  1. #1Skidsteeruser2023-09-10 01:38

    I am having the same issue. Machine starts and operates fine. But the interlock override light stays on as well as no use of auxiliary hydraulics.

  2. #2Skidsteeruser2023-09-10 01:44

    Also I have no use of rabbit gear, horn, or any button/trigger functions on the left joystick.

  3. #3Nige2023-09-10 05:09

    Time to look at wiring/fuses I would suggest, especially directly under the left joystick. If you would like an electrical schematic to assist in your diagnosis please supply a Serial Number.

  4. #4Skidsteeruser2023-09-10 10:34

    CAT0287BJZSA04037 All fuses are good

  5. #5Nige2023-09-10 11:51

    Start tracing power in that case, especially on the LH joystick wiring. Check your messages. Electrical schematic on the way.

  6. #6Skidsteeruser2023-09-11 18:44

    Broken wires going into the interlock override solenoid on the valve bank