Any good? Generally speaking. 15’ model w 1600 hrs. Owner purchased new. One owner. Not asking of this particular one but this model in general. Cat C3.3 engine. I know it has the asv undercarriage. Other than that anyone have any experience. A friend has one to sell. Thanks
If it's a 289 it will have the standard undercarriage. 287's had the ASV undercarriage, which can get very pricey to replace and maintain unless you need it for what your using the loader for.
Yes your right it has the standard UC. Didn’t even pay attention to it. So are they good machines or have u had any experience with them.
Pm member CM1995, pretty sure he has one or two of them and has been pretty happy with em' I think.
Tenfo thanks
Crap, just realized he has 2 - 279Ds.... I believe he demoed a 289 though, but went with the 279 since it is a bit lighter than the 289, but they both share the same motor....I think....
Tenfo no worries I pm’d him. Thanks