Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

290 D

bear 440B ยท 2019-06-01 12:33

I am looking for final drive gears for 290 D . any help would be appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612019-06-01 19:36

    Welcome to HEF Bear ! That will be tough to find. They are obsolete from Deere. Maybe somebody out there has an idea?

  2. #2bear 440B2019-06-04 18:41

    Thank you for the input, appreciate it. Now I now why the part numbers didn't come up anywhere.

  3. #3bear 440B2019-08-07 12:46

    hitachi ex 100 same machine as 290D? and final drives the same? Also I looked at a Ex100 and the sprocket has 24 bolts holding it on and my 290 only has 12 holding the sprocket on, how can this be if they are the same machine with JD paint and motor? I also looked at a Ex 60(190JD) and that sprocket had 12 bolts, is it possible that undercarriage was switched ? meaning could you put a 190(ex60) undercarriage under a 290?

  4. #4mg23612019-08-08 04:54

    290D according to my info is the same as an EX90-1.

  5. #5Matthew Waldep2020-10-19 15:41

    Did you ever find one? I just bought a 290D and having the same issue finding a final drive.