Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

299 d3 caterpillar warning light

KWhauling ยท 2024-12-13 17:22

Can someone please tell me what these lights are for?

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2024-12-13 19:16

    Can you post a Serial Number please. It makes it easier to look up information. FYI there are a dozen different variants of the 299D Series 3. Also what Active Diagnostic Codes and/or Events do you have.?

  2. #2KWhauling2024-12-13 20:03

    How do I check for events or codes ?

  3. #3Nige2024-12-13 20:26

    Does the upper RH instrument panel in the cab look like this.? Your RH RED warning icon is for high hydraulic oil temperature. I suspect that the Master Fault Light (exclamation point) is a consequence of the other one.

  4. #4KWhauling2024-12-14 05:40

    Yes I talked to cat service yesterday evening was told red was because door was open during picture I did close door and red light went off still yellow exclamation point is on be told me the satellite will ping it and be would see what codes it's sending today thanks Kevin