Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

299d2xhp dpf problems

Baytril · 2023-08-14 18:08

I have a 299 and keep having dpf codes is there any way to fix this without spending loads of money

Replies10
  1. #1ahart2023-08-14 18:31

    First, you gotta start with a serial number of the machine and a list of what codes you’re seeing. After we get those two things we can start helping.

  2. #2Baytril2023-08-14 18:38

    Djfd200769 code is 4364-1

  3. #3heymccall2023-08-14 18:45

    That code is for SCR inefficiency. How many hours on machine?

  4. #4Baytril2023-08-14 18:48

    A little over 2550 hrs

  5. #5Baytril2023-08-14 18:51

    I put a new def header on last fall

  6. #6Baytril2023-08-14 18:52

    I put a new def header on last fall

  7. #7ahart2023-08-14 19:07

    Check your def quality, if it’s good- pull the def injector and post a picture of the nozzle end before you clean it off. Once you confirm both of those are good we can move forward.

  8. #8Baytril2023-08-20 14:31

    Checked def quality it’s was 32% having problems getting lines off injector

  9. #9Baytril2023-08-20 16:17

    Now I ‘m having some new codes pop up one is

  10. #10IceHole2023-08-20 16:51

    Aren't computers and emissions awesome!