Hello I bought house and it came with a small cat 304c excavator. I got a new battery and drained engine and coolant, fuel and fresh filters and it fired right up. Putting handle down there's no hydraulic functions and joysticks don't tense up so I'm thinking no pilot pressure probably due to all the chewed up wiring. handle down it doesn't start so I think switch is good but wiring has been butchered and fuse panel wiring has been chewed up by mice. Does anyone have a wiring diagram to see if I can test hydraulic pressures so that I can list machine for sale and get it out of the way.
Hydraulic schematic
Electrical schematic
Thank you very much I will check connections to pilot lock solenoid
If it’s not the pilot hydraulic solenoid valve you may well have a failed coupling between the engine and the hydraulic pump. It’s not uncommon.
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the schematics!