Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat e20

micduguay · 2025-02-16 07:15

Bon matin , problème de rotation avec ma Bobcat e20. Je tourne et elle ralentit jusqu'au point de s'arrêter, si je fais une autre commande elle se remet à tourner . J'ai interchanger les tuyaux du moteur slew avec veux de la Blade , le moteur tournais sans arrêter donc on supprime le moteur . J'ai inversé les tuyaux sur la pogner, le problème présent donc pas la poignée. Donc j'ai démonter la section de body valve en espérant trouver de quoi de visuel et je voix rien ... quelleq'un a une idée ??? Merci

Replies4
  1. #1micduguay2025-02-16 11:35

    Personne peux m'aider?

  2. #2Welder Dave2025-02-16 21:59

    Be patient. Someone will likely have an idea what's wrong or what to check. Is it possible there's a problem with the hydraulic swivel?

  3. #3micduguay2025-02-17 06:02

    Non le moteur fonctionne bien collection sur un autre body valve

  4. #4micduguay2025-02-17 06:10

    Sorry for the french . Hi, rotation problem with my Bobcat e20. I turn and it slows down to the point of stopping, if I make another command it starts turning again. I interchanged the pipes of the Slew engine with the Blade, the engine was running non-stop so we removed the engine. I reversed the pipes on the handle, the problem is not the handle. So I dismantled the body valve section hoping to find something visual and I don't see anything... does anyone have an idea??? THANKS