Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

305CR Pins and Bushes

jononev ยท 2017-12-19 20:25

Hi guys, My 305CR is in need of new pins and bushes. I thought over the Christmas break I'd change them all. Cat don't have them in stock in Australia so I was going to get my toolmaker to turn them for me. The problem I've got is that I can't find the sizes anywhere only part numbers. The serial number is DGT02054 Does anyone have the sizes? Thanks in advance, Jono

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2017-12-21 11:42

    Good day Jononev Often when you remove a bush you find that the counter bore has worn and replacing links result in shorter service life and false economy. Track chains are available from a number of outlets shopping around may prove the best option. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Ronsii2017-12-21 20:02

    I think the stick pins are 40mm and the boom might be 45-50mm.... usually you can pull the pins and find a spot that isn't worn much and figure it out form there unless you want them on hand before removal.