Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

307D What’s it worth?

doublewide ยท 2018-10-07 16:56

Wondering if you all could give me your opinions on what this 2013 Cat 307D with 2240 hrs would be worth? https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/construction-equipment/for-sale/19389535/2013-cat-307d

Replies6
  1. #1AzIron2018-10-07 23:08

    Seems to be market with what else is on machine trader Personally I think the price is reasonable considering a new 303 is around 45000 A 307 should have a lot of life left at those hours

  2. #2doublewide2018-10-08 17:40

    Hmmm... a new 303 is 45K,.. wonder what a new 307 is...

  3. #3Tags2018-10-08 18:36

    I would guess 100+

  4. #4AzIron2018-10-08 19:52

    It's at least 100 I know a company local just payed close to 125 for a new 308

  5. #5RTSmith2018-10-10 14:48

    I got numbers of 111K cash (plus tax) for a 308, 2 buckets, long stick, steel tracks W/rubber, hyd thumb, extra counterweight back in Feb. I was told the 307 is 20K cheaper. Even though the ad is for 5 years no interest, cash price is different... Same 2 bucket/thumb package on a 305.5 EROPs was 71K.

  6. #6John C.2018-10-10 21:21

    The subject machine does not show up in current listing page in Machinery Trader, only on the linked page. The hours strike me as a little suspect. A five year old machine with only 2,240 hours? It possible sort of depending on location. Machine is worth looking into. High / Low Search shows: 6 auction machines high $49,500 Low $35,000 Avg. $43,083 2 Retail Asking High $65,000 Low $45,500 Avg. $55,250 I would expect to pay around $47,000 at retail with a little leverage. If sold at auction I would expect to receive around $38,500 in average condition with the expected amount of hours.