Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310 SK Slow Functions Loader and Hoe

Browfurrow83 ยท 2025-03-18 20:37

I have not had a chance to look at the machine in any depth--have just done some routine service so far--does this jump out at anybody as anything obvious? Hours are about 10 000.

Replies5
  1. #18V712025-03-18 22:36

    Verify LS signal pressure to pump regulator is correct

  2. #2mg23612025-03-19 04:49

    Machine's complete serial number? No load sense on that machine. It is a gear pump. @Browfurrow83 Remove and cut open the filter as shown here.

  3. #3Browfurrow832025-03-20 20:49

    Thank's for this the machine is in another guys shop in another town, but I will suggest we get a hyd filter and autopsy the old one. I did notice external leakage on the pump but it was not a today kind of problem. Adept ape is a great channel!

  4. #4Browfurrow832025-03-20 20:53

    1T0310SKPEE273990

  5. #5mg23612025-03-21 04:53

    Is the transmission overfilling? The pressure plate seals inside the hydraulic pump have a nasty habit of failing causing slow hydraulics and sometimes transmission overfill. Has anyone checked the system relief pressure? Visually inspected the relief valve? Flow tested the hydraulic pump?