Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

863 bobcat

retired 68 · 2025-03-17 20:08

I have 2 ports on left side that are capped off (jic) what are them for?

Replies10
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-03-17 21:26

    Like exactly where? Maybe for a 4-1 bucket or a grapple?

  2. #2retired 682025-03-18 07:52
  3. #3retired 682025-03-18 07:53

    Back by the boom arm

  4. #4Vetech632025-03-18 07:54

    Looks like test ports from the size.

  5. #5retired 682025-03-18 07:56

    Yes, that would be my guess.

  6. #6retired 682025-03-18 07:59

    I look through the manual and can't find them to know for sure

  7. #7Vetech632025-03-18 08:00

    You may have to follow the lines to figure it out. I don't recall the old 863's with those in that location.

  8. #8mg23612025-03-18 11:52

    Maybe plumbing for tree spade stabilizers. Edit: You said left side only? Disregard my comment.

  9. #9hotrodwon112025-03-18 12:55

    I would agree. Looks like ports for rear auxiliaries but the piping for the couplers were removed. Is there any on the other side?

  10. #10HarleyHappy2025-03-18 20:15

    Actually, with the holes in the side plate, I would assume it’s for rear auxiliary hydraulics. Awful small looking though, maybe #6 JIC.