I have a 310C that clicks when you turn the key to the start position The batteries are new an has a new starter on it I install last spring an I took it off an had it tested I jumped it at the soleniod on the starter an it turns over So I jumped the neutral start swith still clicked with the key I'm getting power from the nuetral start switch 26 WHT to 85 terminal at the neutral start relay while key is turn to run position When the key is turned to the start position I'm getting power from the key swith 22 WHT to the fuse block 22A WHT to neutral start relay terminal 87 Not sure were to go from here Andy
Replace neutral start relay.
I had the same problem on my 310C. In my case, replacing the starter relay took care of the problem. You can try to jump it first and see if it helps. It's mounted above the starter on what would be the firewall. Good luck, Greg
I found my problem It was the starter relay had a bad connection Thanks for the help Andy