Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310d backhoe third function add on.

Redrebelxj ยท 2016-07-14 16:32

Having trouble finding specs for mental tube station and the control valve. Found some one to make hard lines if I had specs. Any direction on control valve would be great. Thanks for any help. If there is info on here piont me to it I'm new to all these digital toys I can't semester to find it.

Replies3
  1. #1Redrebelxj2016-07-30 00:12

    Third function I'm new to site and hoe ownership. If need more info let me know. I see lots have looked but no response. I have found some stuff but not halving much luck no farm tractor place wants to help. Got all I could from deere. There should be aftermarket parts to add on to loader control valve just don't know where to find parts. Any help would be awesome. I have a 84in. Grapple bucket to control and would like to used 8ft. Bush hog on front I have just finished installingredients quick attach. Just need power. Thanks.

  2. #2mikebramel2016-07-30 02:22

    Not sure if the unit would have the cooling capacity if you want to run a hydraulically powered brush hog

  3. #3Redrebelxj2016-07-30 14:17

    Third function It's 38gpm not enough to run bush hog not end of world. Mostly need grapple bucket I ordered a 12volt double action dump bed valve to use for now. Plain on building dump trailer with it after get hoe to run grapple. I am trying to move to 37acer wooded lot in wv.(jeep and atv heaven) so I have lots to use it on. Could I run a fliud cooler just asking not really sure what hydro bush hog needs. I have a 4 fter on baby kubota so no biggie. Thanks big time. I was a plumber before I crushed my dam back. Just thought it would be better for me to have mower in front of me because I have very hard time seeing behind me. Guess it will get back up cam after I get time to add to ROPS to make a cage. It's so narrow and my lot is hilly plus was gonna build small fel to get little jobs where hoe don't fit like atv trail building and fixing. All so was curious if I can disable the return to dig function. It seems very tight when first started to move control stick for bucket. Felt like rusty linkage but only does it once it seems to be the return to dig making it do it. It seems like it's in return to dig when it first starts. Could just be me. Last hoe I had the privilege of operating was a case 480E it had no gadgets like that. Thanks