Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310e park brake wiring.

Pipevine ยท 2024-11-19 13:19

Ive got a 310e that rats got into and chewed a wire on the park brake switch. There are two tan wires , one marked j27 in red , running to the same terminal on the back of the switch. I've got about 4 inches of wire coming off the back of the switch and I'll be damned if I can find the other end if anybody can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Replies5
  1. #1JL Sargent2024-11-19 15:16

    As you probably know, we've got some guys really smart on these backhoes. You might include your serial number for more specific info to your machine.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2024-11-19 15:44

    See screenshot of schematic from manual below.

  3. #3Pipevine2024-11-19 16:28

    Ok. I found the other end of j27 with about 6 inches of it and t53 (blue) going into a connector and then coming out the other side of the connection with a red wire and a green wire but now I can't find the rest of t53 or maybe I need to be looking for t52 but can't find either

  4. #4Diesel Dave2024-11-19 17:47

    The red and green wires are supplied with the clutch cut off switch in the loader control handle. The clutch cut off switch in the floor gearshift handle is the same part number so it will also have red and green wires at a connector with T52 blue and T53 blue.

  5. #5Pipevine2024-11-19 19:19

    I found it it was tucked up in the rest of the cluster of wires thank you for the schematic it helped greatly