Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310SG Relay Module Install

Scope_75 ยท 2024-02-15 16:17

I'm working on a 310sg T0310SG913904 I have the updated module that needs to be wired in Part# AT464505 but need to know which wires to connect to each other. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612024-02-16 05:13

    Welcome to HEF Scope ! Check your messages.

  2. #2Scope_752024-02-16 11:10

    Thanks MG Got it correctly wired in this morning. Now the machine moves forward in all speeds but no reverse in any speed. Fuses and relays have been checked as well as the diodes. I'm going to pull the FNR solenoid cover to test them, test and check the wiring, and swap solenoids. I'll also pull the FNR switch and test for continuity.

  3. #3mg23612024-02-16 11:59

    Check your FNR switch first.

  4. #4Scope_752024-02-16 14:59

    I used your post from another thread and followed this procedure With the red lead on your meter (set to the ohms scale), place your red lead on terminal A of the 4 pin connector. Black lead onto B, C and D as follows. You should have continuity from A-D in neutral, A-B in forward and A-C in reverse. There should also be continuity from A of the 4 pin connector to C in the 5 pin connector in reverse. Now place your red lead on pin E of the 5 pin connector and the black lead on pins A, B, C and D as follows. In 1st you should have continuity from pin E to pins A,C and D. 2nd, pin E to pins A, B and C. 3rd, pin E to pins B, C and D. 4th, pin E to pins B and D. A-D=.3 A-B=.3 A-C=.3 A-C5=2.15m When I switch my meter to continuity with tone my meter won't beep when I test A from 4 pin to C of 5 pin connector but will beep on the others like it should.

  5. #5mg23612024-02-17 06:37

    There is a diode in that circuit. Try reversing your meter leads. If still no continuity, the FNR is defective.

  6. #6young34eva2024-07-08 18:26

    I'm working on 210Le and trying to install AT464505. Need to know which wires to connect. TNX.

  7. #7young34eva2024-07-08 21:56

    TNX. GOT INFO FROM JD PARTS DEPARTMENT.