Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310sj TCM.

deerert295 ยท 2020-02-04 11:49

Am told I have issue with right joystick new Deere price 2500.Gotta believe it is repairable.probably a 5 dollar tech boom part.Really frustrating.

Replies8
  1. #1excavator2020-02-04 12:04

    What's the problem with the machine? If I remember right those joysticks are a sealed unit, I've only had one out one time.

  2. #2JL Sargent2020-02-04 13:04

    A quick look at their website and it appears JD has a switch kit for that joystick. It is AT369386 best I can tell. Don't know if that would work for you, but if that's what you need then it could certainly save you some money.

  3. #3deerert2952020-02-04 17:16

    Monitor says no communication right joystick has been intermittent now seems full time down

  4. #4deerert2952020-02-04 17:16

    Thanks for replies

  5. #5boomvan2020-02-04 18:39

    John Deere price retail price tag is $1573.57 on this AT369386 repair kit. Very excessive price tag for what it is.

  6. #6excavator2020-02-04 22:49

    I have a 310SJ TC setting in my yard, been here far to long. The customer loaned it to someone and they hit a powerline with it. Wrong thing to do to a fully electronic machine, fortunately Deere stopped building this model.

  7. #7mg23612020-02-05 04:37

    Please post serial number.

  8. #8mg23612020-02-05 05:54

    Also I would be thoroughly checking out the "CAN" communication wiring from the joystick (that would be the green and yellow wires) back to the hydraulic controller before spending a ton of money. What specific code do you have? Again, serial number is important.