Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

315 DL Button/switch functions

Farmer John · 2020-07-14 21:20

Newb question. I know what several of the buttons do such as the travel speed for turtle/rabbit, windshield wiper and what not but there are several I’m not familiar with. Anyone have a diagram with what actually does what, example the button that has the hook beside it. Not familiar with a few of the switches either. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2020-07-14 22:18

    Lifting mode.

  2. #2Nige2020-07-15 03:52

    From your question it would be logical to assume that you don't have an Operation & Maintenance Manual. As the title suggests this document covers all the basics of what you are looking for but also a load of other information regarding all the necessary basic maintenance tasks. They can be downloaded from Cat for about $50 and are a worthwhile investment. I can walk you through the download process but to do that will require the machine Serial Number.