Part number 5904658721 It’s a seal for the slew highest motor in bobcat 442 442 excavator Terex uses same part number but call it groove ring in 2 or 3 of their excavators (tc 75). Bobcat dealership says going take at least month for them to get it I have found it on internet at aga-parts and peri-parts. however I am not familiar with either of these companies and am leary of giving them my credit card Anyone know about either of these companies or do you know a reliable source where I can get this part Thanks much Stacy Whetzell
Could they not just send it COD?
See if there are reviews on the internet and/or call them. Maybe they have PayPal or something else that would work for you.
It's listed as LIP SEAL 90X98X6,3 Which is 3.543"×3.858"×0.248" ................3-35/64 x 3-55/64 x 1/4 But, after that, I don't know if it is press in (metal outer) or roll in (all rubber).
Did you try hwy and hvy parts? If you have part numbers, and stuff it crosses to, they are good.
thanks all. Unfortunately they wont deliver COD Heymccall, thats a good tip. I may just have them tear it apart, determine what type seal it is then use your specs or measurements taken from inside it to find one from timken or similar. Where did you find that info? Thanks Stacy
Most lip seals are marked by the manufacturer of the seal (different from bobcat part number). For example, I have a seal in my hand that is marked SKF x4f-6. This is a good part number that can be cross referenced to any brand seal that is comparable. As a caution, some times the companies mark the seals on the rubber lip...if you destroy the lip, you may not get the number. You may need to use a magnifier glass to read. The brand, and part number are usually listed and this will be what you need to cross reference.
Sweet swetz. I’ll look for that when torn apart if don’t find one beforehand.
I googled your part number. About six down or so was this http://cats.klaxon-parts.ru/bobcat/92-170092/ Next to the part it lists the dimensions
Thanks McCall
I received my lip seal from periparts Monday of this week. Bobcat received theirs same day. Go Figure. The one from peri-parts is Terex. Same part number and looks identical to the Bobcat one that Bobcat got. On the bright side, I have a spare should Bobcat foul one up replacing it.
You still need help on this? Am specialized in the seals for heavy equipment. I can help you if you need, not selling anything just helping to get more likes in this forums