Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case MINOTAUR DL550

Turfsafari ยท 2024-08-27 19:45

hey guys I'm new to the group...I have a landscape company in Costa Rica...we build synthetic golf greens and and do all kinds of leveling and grading...I just purchased a 2022 DL550...I bought in Usa and had it shipped to me here in Costa Rica...the unit is newer with only 200 hours on it...long story short the loader arms do not lower with the controls...I have to use the hydro release knob next to seat...all other hydraulic and bucket functions work except for the forward position on the right joystick does not lower the arms...it happened the day I got it...unloaded it from the truck ...arms raised and lowered...but as soon as a tilted bucket forward and backward I lost the down function permanently since then...I got all kinds of work to do but my new machine isn't working!!! I did a search through the fault codes in the machine and around 125 hours it registered a LOADER ARM PRESSURE SENSOR OPEN OR FAULT TO GROUND...anyone know this machine and could help me trouble shoot this !? I'm in need of help!

Replies0

No replies yet.