Hey guys I'm new to the site. I'm currently own a 319 dt john deere skid steer I have 6 codes that active codes that won't allow the unit to start I'm try to attain a code manual to assist my repairs My email is [email protected]
And the codes are........
Welcome to HEF Jemeil ! What he said^^^^, and the machine serial number please.
Pin no. 1T0319DAVCG227088 Active codes emu 523693.04 523694.12 3597.04 100.03 94.04 523694.04
Couple of questions. Does it crank? If yes, then, have the fuel filters been changed? Does it smoke while cranking? What is the engine rpm while cranking? If the 94 code is only stored and not active, then key on, press and hold the menu button for 5 seconds. The words "SERVICE MODE" should appear. When first entering the service mode, scroll to codes, press select, scroll to clear, press select. Then press the back button to get to the main menu, then you can scroll to diagnostics, press select, scroll to sensors, press select, scroll to fuel pressure and press select. If you have an active 94 code, this reading will probably not change or be way out. Then let's see if any codes come back when trying to start. A note about your codes. 94.04 is low pressure fuel signal out of range low. That would be an electrical issue with the sensor circuit, but will not prevent start up. The 100.03 is engine oil pressure high. Again, will not prevent start up. The 5000 codes and the 3000 code are for your auxiliary control switch, again, not related to starting. With that being said, first thing I would check is fuel pressure. I recommend teeing a gauge into the outlet of the fuel filter. See what you have cranking.