It recently submerged in water percially or half of cat was in water but frankly i havent checked for contermination in fuel or oil but i did do ET scan on egnition ON and got following active DTC 588-9, 2300-9, 590-9. Plz assist me
Assist us with a Serial Number.............
Have you cleaned out all the electrical connections to get the water out? And then did you add a contact protectant to keep corrosion from coming into play in the future? Was the control panel or other "brains" submerged?
01454558EM ECM serial number
No
I meant the machine Serial Number. Sorry I should have been more clear with the request.
Oh ok al send
This what i found after checking wire harness engine ECM. If am not wrong calling it wire harness vid attached
I hope yhis the calprit of the issue of no start. Though al find out tomorrow any advice on this
You cannot upload videos to this forum. You have to save them somewhere else such as YouTube and then link them. Still need a machine Serial Number.
Oh k