I have problem for cat 312F ,it show DEF level low after off dpf and adblue system for 8 month and the engine speed is constant at 1000rpm all the time. The machine no power
Removing them components requires software from 3rd world applications, or aftermarket vendor(s). Removal of them devices is something we really don't discuss or address on here.
Sounds like you had a delete done by a hack that had no idea what they were doing. Unfortunately they don't like deletes being discussed on here and anything someone with SIS access could provide would be contingent on having a machine that was not tampered with.
I had a similar issue on 323F. Problem here is that you must not unplug DEF tank level sensor. As my tuner told me, this dash warning is not controlled by ECM (engine computer they tune), but by it self it checks DEF level. Mine didn't have low power, it just had that warning. I plugged back the DEF tank level sensor, filled some water in the tank, unplugged DEF pump...and warning was gone. It is working great ever since.
Thank you