Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

325g week hydraulic

polog82 ยท 2025-05-07 23:26

I have a question. I have a 325g starts and runs fine but when I go to turn machine wants to die and hydraulic feel week

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612025-05-11 06:24

    Welcome to HEF polog82 ! Machine serial number? Machine travel and/or hydraulics quits moving or the engine wants to stall? Are you at full throttle when turning? Any codes in the monitor? You may have to search into the menu to retrieve the codes. Post both active and stored.

  2. #2polog822025-05-11 12:48

    When at idle and go to turn machine will trun off. When at full throttle machine will start to turn the want to stall.

  3. #3mg23612025-05-12 05:02

    102.04 - Manifold air pressure signal out of range low. 1209.04 - Exhaust manifold pressure signal out of range low. If those codes are active, then your engine is derated. That sensor (which includes both sensors mentioned above) is located on top of the valve cover near the thermostat housing end of the engine. If the wiring checks out (no opens, shorts, and correct voltages), it could be a bad sensor. Those sensors are a common failure point.

  4. #4polog822025-05-12 13:41

    I also saw this code

  5. #5mg23612025-05-13 04:39

    That statement in the screen is due to the 102.04 and 1209.04 codes.