Ok guys whats going on with my baby.. 325 jd skid steer,, 225 hours on her, not used much just around the shop. load sand gravel. always inside. last week a man I was working for on a small nothing job, cutting down some high spots of dirt and when it got in a bind, meaning pushing the dirt out and I pushed the gas up a little to get it more power, the motor slowing went down and died. would not start.. we pulled the fuel filter, it was fine, then pumped the button on top a few times and she fired right up.. blew out the dirt from the air filter and went back to work.. well I got her stuck in some deep mud and she did it again.. each time I powered up it died a slow death..
Plugged fuel tank vent?
I don't know what kind of fuel you use down there but its bad enough here. Need to keep fuel filters on hand. Sound like you may have more trash in your system. All I know is is that if you run on slopes you need to keep at least half a tank of fuel in it. Its fun to prime these things when they run out..Let us know what you come up with..
Guys, I'm a new member and this is the only way that I can post, for now I guess ??? I have a Case 1825 Uniloader that won't start when at normal, running temp (hot). -Starts perfect when cold. -Runs perfect, until you shut it off. -Although the "start-spring" (Case #1959414C1) was replace years ago, now Case tells me "Its not available anymore" ??? -4 Cyl, Pre-cup, Kubota diesel. -Turns over good, no blow-by, no smoke, won't start hot !!! I just purchased this unit, but this problem has been with this unit for years... Matter of fact, engine was rebuilt 5 years ago for this reason, but did not help. I sure hope you guys can help me with this !!! Thanks, Roger in Timmins.
JD 325 Skid Loaders. I have a 2005 JD Skid Loader that is temperamental when it comes to starting. Once it starts, it runs fine. This skid loader has an electronic injection motor and I'm wondering if I replace the battery that it might solve the problem. Possibly it is not getting enough electrical power at start up. I've replaced the fuel filters. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with these units.