Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

331g vs t76 vs t770 vs tl10

Deathscythe272 ยท 2021-09-02 02:11

I am taking over the family ranch/farm from my father and looking at making a compact track loader purchase to help with general farm task. Land clearing, pushing/digging, tree removal and hauling for firewood, fencing and a general hoss of a machine for things I can't handle. I've lined up demos for the machines above and I think I've narrowed it down to the 4 machines listed. Leaning heavy towards john deere due to relationship with John deere salesmen he always answers texts and calls within a few hours I have to chase down the others it seems. However I want the best bang for my dollars has anyone had any experience comparing one of these loaders to the others?

Replies6
  1. #1skata2021-09-05 23:24

    Get the one that doesn't have any emissions crap on it! With that said, I'm a big fan of Takeuchi. They are solid machines, except for the newer ones with emissions...

  2. #2Joe Fick2021-09-09 12:17

    Have a deere 333g for same application your saying n many more. It have served me well n im really happy with it

  3. #3Zewnten2021-09-13 23:07

    Don't pay attention to the sales man. Pay attention to the service department. That makes are breaks the purchase down the road. Company got a great deal on a tackuchi skid bramd new but the dealer wont honor it and nickel and dimes us on everything.

  4. #4skata2021-09-13 23:36

    The Takeuchi skidsteer with tires? I never understood why Takeuchi sold those rebranded asv machines. I don't even see them on their website anymore.

  5. #5KSSS2021-09-14 00:04

    I don't think many who work for Taki understood that decision. It appears that they have ceased that venture.

  6. #6Zewnten2021-09-14 07:01

    Tracks