Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

333G

Joe Fick ยท 2019-02-13 09:12

I have a deere 333G, love the machine the way it preform and operates etc but there one thing I been having issue with lately is the DEF systems, its currently in the shop now scince its under warrenety and when the warrenty expires I want to delete the damn thing. I do have the tech book on the machine and a mechanic in illnois and i been studying and researching it and i thought id ask on here. Theres a good chance i may end up deleting it earlier than warrenty expires becuase i do not like the moter breathing its own soot and burnt air rather than fresh clean air to help reduce my fuel consuption. any tips advice etc im all ears.

Replies3
  1. #1Canada Fishing2019-02-13 20:31

    No help but extremely interested in hearing responses...

  2. #2Vetech632019-02-14 07:08

    I would check into the legality of it first. I thought there were HUGE fines if it were caught by the right people.

  3. #3KSSS2019-02-14 09:25

    I doubt you would have to worry about any legal ramifications in most parts of the country. However I wouldn't try that in others (California for one). I don't know if the dealer would touch it after its been altered, and reselling might be a problem. Using your expensive personal machine as a test bed for a delete project could be an expensive project. I can understand why, but it would not be something I would do without a lot of thought. I have not had any DEF issues. It sucks having to feed them DEF but as far as reliability I don't have any problems. I get the frustration level of those that do.