I have a 2000 model and because of a slow leak, my hydraulic system got really low. I added fluid and and everything else came back up to speed, but coincidentally or otherwise, my steering of the front wheels went bad. They got out of sync. I followed the manual, but they keep getting out of sync within minutes and as I turn the wheel, say, to the full right, it will not stop turning, as if fluid may be bipassing or something. The rear wheels are fine and I have mechanically rigged the front wheels to stay in place so I can still steer with the rear. Any ideas as to what is wrong and how this can be fixed? Have any of you had this problem or heard of it? Thanks for your replies. Doug
By the way, I rebuilt the steering cylinder to the front axle, but that had no affect on the problem.