Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

410 transmission pump

dbonertz · 2019-04-01 17:53

Hello I have a late 70’s 410 backhoe and I was wondering If anybody is able to tell me where to find one or if my trans pump number crosses over to a pump that exists and is not an insane price. Part number 13915 Casting number 39326 It seems like they are available at a reasonable price for all other machines except mine. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-04-01 20:13

    Welcome to HEF, dbonertz ! Have you considered rebuilding the one you have ? Maybe it is junk ? There are a lot of used ones available on the internet. https://www.farmlandtractor.com/i-72240-re13915-john-deere-oil-pump-used.html I have purchased parts from Farmland myself. Randy in the parts dept. is very knowledgeable. https://www.machinerytrader.com/parts/search?page=1&partnumber=re13915&searchtype=starts-with

  2. #2dbonertz2019-04-01 20:32
  3. #3dbonertz2019-04-01 20:35

    I am not opposed to rebuilding it but the housing itself is the problem and I don’t know who would rebuild those. Yes your right I can go the used way I just figured it would be tough to find a good one. But it may have to be that way. Thanks for the response

  4. #4Tinkerer2019-04-02 10:06

    Don't be too worried about buying a used one from a reputable salvage yard. Most of them will give a warranty on it. Farmland Tractor for example has been in business for a long time. They have a huge machine shop that they do all sorts of rebuilding in. I have no affiliation with them. I have simply had good success buying used parts from them.