Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 580-C brake slaves

Case 580 C Newbee ยท 2019-04-01 22:04

hi again, just installed new master cylinders on my 580-c....got good pedal but no movement on the slaves.. was hoping I would have to replace them....but, looks like I will have to replace them. Is it easier to pull out the floor to get to theses?

Replies1
  1. #1Case 580 C Newbee2019-04-02 14:51

    I just got done with my slave cylinders. I did pull the floor pan out. Makes it easier to get to the slaves. Now I have brakes! Next step is to reinstall the floor pan. Then I will tackle the left stabilizer. It is leaking. Money ,money, money. Can anyone out there tell me what this 580-C ex-tenda-hoe is worth ? hour meter stopped at 3247 hrs. Runs excellent. All Hydraulic cylinders will be rebuilt. new glass, fresh fluids, new master/slave cylinders, new seat ,new cutting blade, new left kingpin, not installed yet, need warmer weather.