I am looking at a mid 80's 410b 2wd open cab, unknown house, king pins are wore out, one is really bad. sloppy in the back pins. tires are literally bald, but holds air. runs good though. how much is this worth? thank you
I live in in the state of Illinois USA and I wouldn't look twice at a T/L/B with out an enclosed cab. Wore out king pins and bald tires.----> Scrap price. IMHO!
He wants 9000 said he just got 8500 cash this morning for it! :/ lol sold in 2 days. this is converted to usa dollars,
Someone did you a huge favor !
unfortunately, that's probably what it's worth these days, seems like everything is crazy. Five years ago that would have sold for 2-3 and you could get a decent one for 5, not anymore.
Out here in AZ that was a cheap price.